Friday, January 29, 2010

Restorations - Live on the Pink Couch

Restorations - Strange Behavior from If You Make It on Vimeo.


So these folks are ex-Jena Berlin(or Jena Berlin changed their name? I'm not honestly sure, I know most of these guys are/were in Jena Berlin.) This song reminds me of some Hanalei songs. You can stream their 7-in here. I'm very excited to hear new songs from these guys because Jena Berlin's "Quo Vadimus" is one of my favorite unexpected discoveries.

I was working at my college radio station, and we had about $4000 left over at the end of the year, so we decided to have a party. I ended up booking Nakatomi Plaza and their touring partner, Jena Berlin to play a house on campus, and it was a fantastic show. Nakatomi Plaza was, as always, tremendous, and Jena Berlin really blew me away with their aggressive brand of post-punk, so yeah, it's definitely exciting to see them continuing to create new music.

2 comments:

BrettGBoland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
晡晡 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.