Saturday, July 16, 2011
FAI Art Co-op: Studio 3
2601 2nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
...[Alcohol + Drug Free Environment]
- Twin Cities Hardcore favorites are back after a brief hiatus of only 12 years. They are ready to set off the next chapter in their legacy with this hometown show!
- One of the heaviest, darkest, and most innovative metal-influenced hardcore bands. You know who they are.
- Chicago, Illinois on Panic Records. Delivers 90’s style metallic hardcore ala Unbroken, Strife, and The Hope Conspiracy.
- From Cedar Falls, Iowa, these guys have a unique sound that has been described as “Botch meets Modern Life Is War.” They have a new record releasing in April on No Sleep Records.
- Minneapolis straight edge. Think mid 90’s Victory with a modern twist, ala Hatebreed “Satisfaction”, if they fought for the straight edge.
Doors @ 6:00 p.m.
Music @ 6:30 p.m.
Support Your Scene
* Advance tickets will be available FRIDAY, APRIL 1 @ 11:00 a.m. CST. Limit two tickets per transaction. For more information, visit: http://www.twincitieshardc
Harvest has returned.
In July, Harvest will be playing their first show since 1999. But this is not a reunion show. The band has reformed and is writing new material due to be released at the July show in Minneapolis, MN. Vocalist Dave Walker, guitarist Dan Zimmerman and drummer Adam Patterson have been joined by guitarist Mike Duffy (Endeavor) and bassist Jon Mcaab (The Good Fight). As a group, Harvest was constantly evolving. The next phase has just begun.
I am losing my shit here. Harvest was one of those early Trustkill bands that I always wanted to see, but never got a chance to. "Epicure" was a staple of high-school car mixes.
For those unsure why this is an awesome thing, I present a video.
Rumor has it that the space only holds 150 people, so I imagine tickets will go faster than three day passes for Pitchfork. Get your F5 fingers ready.